Trainee Sales Executive
- Establish B2B relationships with key decision makers and buyers across customer database in East Anglia.
- Convert and develop new business leads for their office products and consumable needs.
- Develop your knowledge and confidence by creating leads over the phone and converting to meeting schedule.
- Make prospect calls and self-generate face to face meetings.
- Once confident attend face to face meetings with new and existing customers to develop their business further.
- Create a personal service and become the trusted sales advisor to customers.
- Full sales training, negotiation and product support by management and sales team.
Qualities and experience
- No experience necessary just a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A friendly and social person with an outgoing outlook
- A well-presented person with ability to communicate with people on all levels
- Self driven to achieve goals and convert sales through negotiation
- A good networker who can build a portfolio of contacts that will deliver sales results
What’s in it for you
- Basic salary £15,000 to £20,000
- Discretionary bonus through training period
- Private pension scheme
- Opportunity to fast track into senior sales role
If you want to try and apply please send us your CV at email@example.com