- Reporting to the sales manager you are responsible for recruiting and leading a team of sales reps to deliver KPI’s and sales targets. Using good planning and organisational skills you will manage your team, motivating them to achieve results and training them to learn and use their skills.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your sales and customer base, servicing the needs of your existing customers with help of your sales team.
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets set for your area and increasing overall sales performance and profitability.
- Increasing business opportunities via new revenue streams for the company.
- Setting KPI and monetary targets for individual sales reps.
- Manage and retain top accounts whist delegating management of smaller accounts to team.
- Manage and retain top prospects whilst delegating responsibility of smaller ones to team.
- Manage, train and develop sales rep team and plan recruitment when needed.
- Actively use the company CRM system and maintain company data base. Train team in using CRM system.
Qualities and experience
- This role would ideally suit a good sales person looking to further their sales career
- A good leader with motivational skills and the ability to get the best from people
- Financially aware to set budgets, review KPI’s and make sales decisions
- Self driven to achieve goals and convert sales through negotiation
- Customer focussed and ability to understand service delivery standards
- A good networker who can build a portfolio of contacts that will deliver sales results
- A well-presented person with ability to communicate with people on all levels
- A friendly and social person with an outgoing outlook
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary based on level of experience
- Fully expensed car
- Potential of £1500 commission pm
- Tools for role
- Private pension scheme
If you want to try and apply please send us your CV at email@example.com