Business Development Manager – Interiors
- Reporting to the Head of Interiors you are responsible for maximising existing accounts and developing relationships with key contacts.
- You will provide furniture specialist knowledge working alongside the office product ream to provide value and furniture knowledge for their customers.
- Sell office furniture solutions to end users via current accounts, new business and working with office products team.
- Target new business opportunities in the commercial sector and public sector.
- Support targeting large scale and national projects with regional sales managers.
- Create, support and follow up of company promotions and initiatives.
Qualities and experience
- Ideally experience in selling office furniture and managing interior projects
- A good team player who can work well with others and across departments with the ability to get the best from people
- An effective communicator both written and verbally
- Good planning and organisational skills with the experience of contingency planning for changing circumstances
- Profit and sales understanding to ensure business case for projects are financially successful
- Customer focussed and ability to understand service delivery standards
- A well-presented person with ability to communicate with people on all levels
- A friendly and social person with an outgoing outlook
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary based on level of experience
- Fully expensed car
- Tools for role
- Private pension scheme
- Opportunity to develop career further in a successful company
If you want to try and apply please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org